Monday 30 May 2011

MCM EXPO ~ May 2011

so this weekend was expo time again ^-^ i had an amazing time it was really fun to spend time with people i don't get to see very often.
even though the actual expo is from friday-sunday me & charli decided instead of rushing around to get to london at a reasonable time to get into expo for the day we took our time packing & getting things for the weekend away.
 diglet <3
the loli girls looked amazing *sigh*

not much of a video but at least its something ~ i keep forgetting i had my camera >.<

saturday was extremely busy we were queuing for almost 3 hours!!!!! but it was worth it ~ finally got my allen walker plushie yer yer yer :3 (i actually like lavi more but there doesn't seem to be one of him -.-)
along with a yummy strawberry necklace & kawaii hair pins.

allen plushie making guest appearance in purikura


me & tobi chan's eye smile 
me & charli in all our full gal glory

after all the excitement of expo we went out to china town for yummy foods & purikura of course!!! i actually have a funny/scary story (depending on how you look at it) i had been lugging all my bags around all day & developed a craving for starbucks caramel coffee frappacino  (was on sunday so we had to check out of the hotel ~ i was in a daze from lack of sleeps) aaaaaaaaaaand i was followed all the way to the purikura place by a huuuge muscle bound man who attempted and failed to chat me up & get my number mwahaha ~ i think he had a loli shota complex >.<



anyways moving on i really regret not taking any photos of the meals i got to eat ~ damn you forgetfulness!!!!!
at one restaurant they gave us orange slices at the end of the meal so naturally we did this ....

but despite the scary stalking & inappropriate touching i had an amazing weekend & can't wait for next expo in october ~ plus a really hot visual kei guy said he liked my hair which made my day even if it was a wig shhhh!! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment