Sunday 9 October 2011

Gossip Brown Circle Lenses

So I did say that I would post up some pictures of my new lenses and I've been feeling like I've been neglecting my blog abit I felt like doing now haha ^^

But first I'll show you a picture of the lenses the gossip brown ones were replacing ~
R.I.P Super Geo Nudy TT^TT ~ 

Buuuuuut jajajaaaaa!!! I'm loving the gossip brown ^o^ very good choice indeed 



As you can tell these aren't as dark as the nudy ones but I think that's what makes them blend so much more easily with my natural light green eye colour ~ although I do like the dark eyed look (so much more dolly looking >.<) 

Here is the product info on these lenses incase anyone else wants to try the gossip series 

Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

I think that's enough pictures of my face for one post ¬_¬ so here is something I did at work the other day ~ I am a very busy worker yes yes ^^
Dugtrio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I doodled whilst thinking of design ideas for a drop card ~ its kinda work (excuses excuses....)



Ja Nae ^_~



No comments:

Post a Comment