Wednesday 21 December 2011

Bournemouth Road Trip

Recently i just spent last weekend in Bournemouth with Charli, Tobi and Tom at Tom's house for some early friend/xmas celebrations  ^-^ 

After a 5 hour drive, yes 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: because of  all our pit stops for coffee milk and other essentials we arrived and had curry for dinner which Tom had made from scratch apart from me i had pizza >.< because i am extremely sensitive to even a little spice ~ kills me every time :'( 

Then we all took in turns opening our gifts from each other ~ i think everyone liked what they got 

one of my presents from tom & tobi  

Then on the Saturday we all went into the town to browse through the shops and also to meet up with my friends Chris and Sam who me and Charli hadn't seen since September!!!! so it was really good to see them again and to catch up 

Me and Chris managed to convince everyone to go to the beach even though it was freezing cold mwahahaha so evil >:3 but look how pretty it looks at night  


So after making everyone cold it was a good time to have some dinner at Wagamamas ~  here are some pictures of what i got, i always get peach tea whenever i can its sooooo yummy ^-^



On Sunday it was more of a chill out day as me and Charli were leaving later that evening ~ but Yamii came round it was nice to see her again and we all had fun times playing soul caliber although we did all sound like football spectators while playing o.o 

tom's puppy pongo in his santa outfit
 This is probably going to be my last post for this year so i just want to wish every one a merry christmas & 
happy new year ~ 

my family xmas tree ~ so traditional looking ><

Ja Nae ~ until next year ^-^
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Awh I love your top! It looks so pretty~ <3
    ZOMG Wagamama is the best resturant in the world! I love it there *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach is so pretty and calm ~
    The food looks tasty :33

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lizzie me too its super comfy ^^ same the food is always yummy and fast ~ i wanna go again hehe :P

    @MuiMui mhmmm it really was shame it was freezing or i would of stayed longer ><

    ReplyDelete