Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Xiu Xiu

Sorry for lack of posts recently and I don't even have a good excuse *sigh* anyways this is just a bit of  filler post until some deliveries come that I can share with you all \(^_^)/

Some people might not have heard of Xiu Xiu so for those of you who don't the easiest explanation I can think of is that its a Chinese version of photoshop but better (better for me anyways ^^)
Even though its in Chinese its more easy to use than photoshop because there are icons which are pretty much self explanatory.

I do think its good for people who only are wanting to change lighting, add borders, cute icons etc but for re-sizing of imposing images you wouldn't be able to but its totally FREE!!! 

Here's some pictures that i did some edits to using Xiu Xiu

my favourite edit so far



glasses make me instantly look smarter  ><
I just thought I would share this with you all in case you are like me and only want to make the lighting look more flattering rather than completely changing your appearance :P

I shall be back soon with some outfit shots and new products, just waiting for everything to be delivered heh

Ja Nae
xxx

10 comments:

  1. XiuXiu is freakin' awesome! Very cute pictures!

    http://vivianaelica.blogspot.de/2012/04/red-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i love it >.< thank you

      Delete
  2. I love XiuXiu! Your blog is so adorable, loving the rilakkuma background. :)

    Maisyetc.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too ^-^ ahh thank you i have an addiction to rilakkuma :P

      Delete
  3. I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog about a month ago too!
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sooo pretty! I like your makeup! :D

    http://yumixland.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute.. i can´t downloade it on my computer -cry>.<
    but i like your blog going to follow it now :D

    http://caramel-letter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that sucks :/ thank you i really appreciate it ^^

      Delete